Newsletter Content Filler

Subject: Newsletter Content Filler
From: "Hager, Harry (US - East Brunswick)" <hhager -at- dc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:53:19 -0600

Hi Techwhirlers,

I'm looking for a magazine that has newsletter content filler material.

At a previous company where I worked, the newsletter editor received a
publication about every month (maybe every other month) containing material
that could be used in our company newsletter. As I recall, it could be used
without any copyright problems because one paid for the publication and that
apparently was the license fee for use of the material.

I think it was 7x9 in size and usually had about 50 pages or so.

It contained short articles oriented to businesses, pep talks, jokes, one
and two-liners, writing/grammar hints, and the whole gamut of content filler
for newsletters.

I've searched the Net and have found a few other sources for content filler
but I have not yet found this one. Perhaps they are out of business; perhaps
they are now an ezine; perhaps I just haven't found them yet.

So here is the question for those of you that do newsletters.

Do you know of any publication (ezines or magazines) that provide this
information to newsletter people?

If so, I'd appreciate any information you can send me about this type of
publication .

Thanks.

Jim Hager
hhager -at- dc -dot- com
- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. -

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230