Re: Books on Writing Functional Specifications

Subject: Re: Books on Writing Functional Specifications
From: Krisyna Knoblauch <kristyna_knoblauch -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:54:23 -0800 (PST)

Grace and TECHWR-L,

Until now, I didn't feel that it was necessary to
chime in regarding this matter... As you may remember
I am the last person who posed a question in regards
to the same topic, to which I received the same curt

In Grace's defense, online book depots may provide
reviews, but the most valued opinion comes from
experienced professionals that we can identify or
correspond with. That is where the list comes in.

Such responses that Grace and I have received are
unnecessary and they undermine the what I believe are
the intentions of the list--to serve as a valuable
resource to all technical writers.

If it is not the intent of the writer of the response
to be curt, I would ask that you spend a little more
time considering how it could be misinterpreted.

Kristyna

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230