RE: And finally, the sign-off was...

Subject: RE: And finally, the sign-off was...
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:13:53 -0500

Something that is crystal clear to my colleagues: If I'm not out the door
on time, I risk pissing off my caregiver. If she's pissed off, she'll quit,
and then it's good luck trying to keep my time and energy focused on work.

I will work overtime to compensate for time spent at school or with a sick
child. I will work overtime to make sure that the documentation is done on
time, as I am able. Just don't make me decide between a manual and my
child, because the decision will be easy.

This must be one of the reasons that the corporate universe isn't always
friendly to single parents :>

Cheers ... Kim
kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com