RE: The Question of the Week!

Subject: RE: The Question of the Week!
From: mike w <tech_mikew -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

I think the need remains to assimilate and assign the
information into the most practical form.

The biggest change is in the ability to share and edit
info between other writers/programmers/etc.. Once the
info is online, the transmission of info is much
faster than waiting for the InkJet to finish. On the
other hand, getting the info online in the first place
can sometimes be a challenge....

http://im.yahoo.com/