Re: OK, here are part of the dog recovery instructions

Subject: Re: OK, here are part of the dog recovery instructions
From: Janet_Hughes -at- ahm -dot- honda -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:10:12 -0700

Sharon,
I don't know how big your dog is, but when our dog had surgery on his leg and
needed to go out in the weather, we bought the cheapest pairs of rubber gloves
possible, cut of the fingers, and had a rubber tub we could slide over his paw
and up his leg. We then wrapped it tight, but not too tight, and sealed the top
and bottom with electrical tape. Luckily, his leg had been shaved and so pulling
off the tape was not painful for him. We just had to keep reassuring him that he
was still the stud he was, that even big football players shave their legs when
they need to get wrapped with tape. His leg and his self-esteem survivied just
fine.

"Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net> on 10/25/2000 02:49:45 PM

Please respond to "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>

cc: (bcc: Janet Hughes/AHM/AM/HONDA)

Based on popular demand:

... When your pet needs to go outside on a damp or rainy day, cover the
bandage with a small plastic cover to keep the bandage dry. Remove the
plastic once inside again.

Unfortunately, this has not picture to show me how the heck I might do that!
It looks like the weather should be good for a few days, that goodness! I
have some time to puzzle it out.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org