Re: OT DEFINITELY OT: RE: Dark-Side of the Tech-com world!

Subject: Re: OT DEFINITELY OT: RE: Dark-Side of the Tech-com world!
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:32:44 -0600

I know this is completely off topic, but I had to respond.
I thought this poster was making a funny. I don't think
anyone would say something like this unless it was a joke.
The tone is way too sarcastic for that.

chas
(please don't flame me- its just my honest oppinion)

Um, this wasn't even a reasonable response to Annamaria's
posting. OMG, what is wrong with some people? Oh, and BTW,
it's peace, not piece unless you're talking about one of
the body parts buried somewhere by those maniacal
programmers. Yikes.

How I wish I had some virtual mace for some people.