Re: The OTHER Test

Subject: Re: The OTHER Test
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:59:52 -0400

Barry,

I definitely agree with you on this one. I once ran a history for a
pharma .com company who wanted lots of spec development work, and found
out they had $500 in the bank and ran an intl kids movie ring on the
side! Life in the tech writer's arena ain't what it used to be! ; )

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.