Re: Portfolios vs. writing samples?

Subject: Re: Portfolios vs. writing samples?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Dan Roberts <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

If you haven't gone to a printer and had the opportunity to think
that to yourself, then I guess not...OTOH, if I'm that inexperienced,
then I'm not going to be positioning myself based on my portfollio.

Not everything that applies to experienced writers applies to
newbies.

--- Dan Roberts <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:
> I've had those times, but can I, an inexperienced TW, include the3?

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

What hair color do they put on the driver's
licenses of bald men?

http://im.yahoo.com/