Top ten myths of technical communication

Subject: Top ten myths of technical communication
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:28:32 -0400

A while back, I referred to an article I'd written on what I considered the
top ten myths in technical communication. (This was the guest editorial for
a recent issue of Technical Communication.) For those who are interested,
the article is now available on the TECHWR-L site (thanks to Deb and Eric)
at: http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/tenmyths.html

Enjoy, and by all means, take what I've written and run with it: explore it,
challenge it, disagree with it, build on it, prove it (or disprove it! <g>).

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."--Niels Bohr,
physicist (1885-1962)