Style Guides

Subject: Style Guides
From: priest -at- sfu -dot- ca
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 8:14:37

Rather than completely reinvent the wheel, I'd be most grateful if someone
would be generous enough to share a style guide with techwr-l. Doesn't
even have to be the full thing; just the headings, and let the rest of us
figure out our own content.

Especially valuable would be one that includes specs for fonts, line pitch,
margins, spelling, grammar, pictures/illustrations -- a thoroughly complete
spec.

I'm pretty sure it'd save others a few hours of brainstorming, and I know
it'll save me a good chunk of time.

Thanks in advance for your generousity!