Re: Am I experienced?

Subject: Re: Am I experienced?
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

"Susan W. Gallagher" wrote ...

> > "Big bucks" and "technical writing" do not belong in the same
> > sentence. :-)
>
> But Andrew! I've seen pictures of you standing next to your big,
> black Mercedes Benz. Definitely a "big bucks" car. You wanna try
> editing that sentence again???

Hey! Its only an E430! I didn't get the rain-sensing wipers or the 4-matic
drive! You should see the furniture in my house...no question where all my
"big bucks" went.

What I really want is a CL55 or an S500 Sport. But, that's another story.
Anybody who has a spare $78,000 can make a donation to the "Get Andrew and Even
More Ridiculously Expensive Car Fund".

:-)

Andrew Plato

http://im.yahoo.com/