Re: PageMaker viewer?

Subject: Re: PageMaker viewer?
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:15:10 -0400

Is there a PageMaker viewer for non-PageMaker users?
A contact of mine, defending the posting of a "for general use"
PageMaker file on their web site, said there was one.

There's no free reader for PageMaker that I know of; your friend may have been thinking of FrameMaker, which has a free (?) FrameViewer.

However, for PageMaker, I'd suggest generating Adobe Acrobat PDFs out of the files, and posting those for anyone to read with the free Acrobat Reader.

Hope this helps,
----->Mike