Re: PageMaker viewer?

Subject: Re: PageMaker viewer?
From: "David Berg" <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Johnson" <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:58:13 -0500

Nancy Shrugged, then asked...

Is there a PageMaker viewer for non-PageMaker users?
A contact of mine, defending the posting of a "for general use"
PageMaker file on their web site, said there was one.

David answered...

I'm stuck using PageMaker where I work, and I looked into this recently.
There is no PageViewer/Reader or similar product, but Adobe does have a
trial version of PageMaker available for free download. For sundry reasons
we didn't go that route, but as I recall there was no time limitation listed
for the trial version, it just disabled Print and Save features. I believe
the specific version was PageMaker 6.5 Plus.

David Berg