RE: best self-teaching materials for RoboHTML?

Subject: RE: best self-teaching materials for RoboHTML?
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:39:15 -0400

You might want to take a look at Char James-Tanny's "Teach Yourself RoboHELP
2000 for HTML Help" from SAMS Publishing (ISBN 0-672-31625-0). It's both
well-written and very complete.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Consultant/Trainer
Microsoft HTML Help MVP

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
Phone 201-714-9525