best self-teaching materials for RoboHTML?

Subject: best self-teaching materials for RoboHTML?
From: Parian4 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:17:51 EDT

I'm one of two technical writers at my company, and it looks like the
administration is going to pay for training just for the other person.

Since it's looking like I'm on my own for training (sigh), so I'm looking for
books or other training materials that others have found useful. We plan to
use just RoboHTML, not the full suite (another sigh).

I have already taken a good look at eHelp's various resources, and also the
tutorial that came with our demo disk. I may take the RH class our local
comm. college offers, but it's not for several months and I need info sooner.

TIA