Re: Interleaf -> Frame ???

Subject: Re: Interleaf -> Frame ???
From: Wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com
To: beth -at- vcubed -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:00:48 EDT

Elizabeth Ross asks about the 'grief to Frame jump ...

No biggie. Done it. Thrice. The two are close to identical in
functionality, though intermittently quite different in implementation. The
primary diff these days is that Frame is heavily PC-oriented whilst 'grief
(short for InterGrief, which is what a lot of my devvie friends called it)
targeted UNIXland.

I'd guess that one day behind closed doors will bring a 'griefy person 90% up
to speed with Frame.

I'll use either, cheerfully and effectively. Jest don't make me do BigBooks
in that nasty Gatesian thing ...

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com