Packaging options for small CD runs

Subject: Packaging options for small CD runs
From: "Lois Patterson" <lois -at- dowco -dot- com>
To: <techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:22:39 -0700

I'm working on packaging for a small run of CDs (several dozen). The
difficulty is that getting 4-color offset-printed boxes for a small run is
very difficult, since most printers want quantities in the range of 500 or
more, at the least.

Does anyone have suggestions for other packaging options (preferably
involving an attractive box) that would work for a small CD run?

Thanks,

Lois Patterson
lois -at- dowco -dot- com