RE: Organizational structure - where does Doc sit?

Subject: RE: Organizational structure - where does Doc sit?
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:57:52 -0400

TechPubs in our company is actually part of Infrastructure (which
also includes Customer Support). Our resource management is matrix based, so
writers and training developers are assigned to product and change order
groups as needed. Usually, there is a writer assigned as a project lead for
the docs, serving not only as a writer, but as a sort of mini-project
manager. Seems to work pretty well.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com