Re: moving files between devices

Subject: Re: moving files between devices
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:35:33 -0400

John,

When I bought another computer, the compusa techie told me to just buy a
parallel cable and reboot to add the first computer to my desktop. I
never did it because I decided to give the old one with all the old
software to my sister. But the techies acted as though it were a
standard procedure.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.