RE: moving files between devices

Subject: RE: moving files between devices
From: Bill Burns <bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:09:53 +0000

At 02:23 PM 10/4/00 -0600, you wrote:

John Posasa asked..."I find myself working with two computers at work and
would like to
move files between them. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this
through the USB port?..."

No USB solution here. I have my two computers here set up with peer-to-peer networking so I can pass files back and forth. I use one to back up the other.

If you're on a network, you could turn on file sharing and share the drive. Then you can map each system to the other.

Bill Burns, Senior Technical Consultant, Scriptorium Publishing
Adobe Certified Expert in FrameMaker, WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer
bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com - 208-484-4459
http://www.scriptorium.com