National Technical Writing Contract Firms

Subject: National Technical Writing Contract Firms
From: "Marie B. Goodchild" <mgoodchi -at- erinet -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:01:52 -0400

Hi All:

I'm the professional writing lead in a substantial e-integration
company. So far, our group is quite small, and there aren't enough of us
to go around. I've been asked to do some research into national
technical writing contract firms, in the event that we need to get some
outside help. Could anyone steer me in the direction of finding a list
of such firms? Any advice/opinions/counsel about these firms is welcome
as well.

Thanks,
Mary