Proposal Template

Subject: Proposal Template
From: Tina Hawkins <tinahawk71 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello -
Does anyone have a copy of a Word 97 proposal
template? I've been given a proposal (at 2:00) that I
need to reformat by end of the day. I'm drawing a
blank and seeing some proposal templates would get my
creative juices flowing and send me in the right
direction! I checked the archives and a similar topic
has been posted, but no templates.

Please e-mail me directly at tinahawk71 -at- yahoo -dot- com
since I only get the digest.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!

Tina

http://invites.yahoo.com/