RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary

Subject: RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary
From: "Mandy Wells" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:17:16 -0400

> Yabbut...
>
> The standard answer (maybe that should be "The Standard Answer")
> applies: print to a file, make a PDF, Export an EPS for each
> page, Insert->Picture->From File to place the EPS images in Word.

OK, that looks like it might have worked.

Annoying and wierd, though, that you need to go through so many steps and a
program that isn't even Microsoft's in order to put information from one MS
Office product into another.

Ah well, Marvin's summary seems to be applicable here:
"Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex I could pinch
them!"
I'm off to do some pinching,
Mandy