RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary

Subject: RE: inserting MS Project into MS Word--a summary
From: "Mandy Wells" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:17:04 -0400

In summary--it can't be done.
Well, at least it can't be done easily-- the Word Insert>Object procedures
don't work, this just gives you as much info as it can insert in a text box
frame, and I couldn't get this to expand across pages in order to show the
whole project list and chart.

What did work was taking a screen shot and inserting that as a .BMP--a
fairly awkward procedure that involved pasting together bits of screen shots
so I could get the whole project list and chart inserted.

What the project leader finally did was just print the project list and
Gantt chart from MS Project and stick the pages into the final printed copy
of the proposal we were creating. Yep, this solution ignored page numbering,
but it got the proposal out the door.

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions,
Mandy