question concerning the colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker...

Subject: question concerning the colour of an anchored frame in FrameMaker...
From: "Michael Little" <mlittle -at- inlogik -dot- com>
To: "Techwrite (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:24:47 +1000

Hello,
It is good to be back on the list after four years break away.....

To my question: I am trying to set the colour of an anchored frame to create
a coloured sidebar. I have tried setting the colour properties of the object
to no avail. Any suggestions???

Mike Little

Michael John Little> Technical Publications Developer> Inlogik Pty Ltd