Help in HTML org/print question

Subject: Help in HTML org/print question
From: Lisa Cullen <lisa -at- healinx -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:55:11 -0700

If this subject was recently discussed, my apologies. I have written
hundreds of pages of context-sensitive Help for an Internet application. At
this point this is all the documentation there is. When someone (internal)
needs documentation, I can either give them nothing or begin the tedious,
time-consuming task of opening each page in Dreamweaver and printing it.
Even if I do the latter, it remains current for a very short period of time.
My question is: Does anyone know of software that can collate and print
groups of HTML pages without the graphics? Many thanks...Lisa

Lisa Cullen
Senior Technical Writer
lisa -at- healinx -dot- com
laughing -at- sirius -dot- com