RE: Sometimes, it's almost art

Subject: RE: Sometimes, it's almost art
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: "Alex Silbajoris" <alsilba -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:44:23 -0600

Alex,

You don't say whether you need a solution to your artistic endeavors, but
(in case anyone else is interested) I've always found that when going from
Visio to Word it's better to just select the Visio objects and do a simple
copy/paste in Word. Of course, that was before Microsoft bought Visio. I
don't think I've tried it with the latest versions.

If only I could frame one of those moments when my computer crashes (as it
did this morning) when I am trying to print an "I need it right now"
document for a major presentation! Then I could throw darts at the printout
instead of wanting to smash the machine itself.

Hopefully, your efforts won't lead you into being a starving artist! ;-)

Lisa Wright
Technical Writer
PeakEffects