FrameMaker running headers and footers

Subject: FrameMaker running headers and footers
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:14:46 -0400

AFAIK, the only way to do it is to turn off auto-blank-pages and insert
blank pages manually using a different template.

On another front, tell your CEO to pound sand. What does he care? Shouldn't
he be playing golf somewhere? Why does he think that? What studies did he
read that said headers on blank pages are bad? Tell him the cost of creating
the workaround will be 8 hours of labor and he can figure adding 8 hours to
every book to maintain the manual blank pages . . .. Okay, maybe "pound
sand" is bad, but really . . . what, is he a technical author, too?

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com