Re: Techwrlrs,

Subject: Re: Techwrlrs,
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: bryan johnson <bryan -dot- johnson -at- motoman -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

> How can I resize screen captures without losing clarity? If someone
> can just point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

My best experience has been to have it resized during capture. Snagit
allows you to set a resize value and when it get's captured, it's
captured at that size.

I've also had good luck with a program call Image Composer that comes
bundled with Front Page. It's got a terrible interface, but very
strong.

I resize all my screen captures to a maximum of 500 pix for my
online. However, when I do that, I loose some sharpness. Therefore,
IC allows me to apply a number of effects...one of thjem is sharpen,
which brings back the sharpness.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/