URGENT TOOLS: Need Word *.CNV File.

Subject: URGENT TOOLS: Need Word *.CNV File.
From: MorganFoster5000 -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:54:13 EDT

Somehow I damaged one of the converter files that converts particular word
documents into Windows 95 readable Word documents, apparently. I need the
file, that everyone using Word probably has, called "DOSWRD32.CNV"--if anyone
could *please* send me a copy of this file, I need it to edit a document
asap. (Another document trashed this *.cnv file for me.) It should be a
very tiny thing.

TIA,
Morgan Foster
MorganFoster5000 -at- aol -dot- com