RoboHelp 5.x error message

Subject: RoboHelp 5.x error message
From: "Diane Girardin" <dgirardin -at- tisny -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:32:10 -0400

Hi all,

A friend of mine is getting the following error message in RoboHelp 5.x:

"The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they
would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship.
Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove
the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try
again."

It looks vaguely familiar to me, but it's been a while since I've used this
version. He's removed the tables, started a new project, even uninstalled
and reinstalled RoboHelp. The error just won't go away. Does anyone have
any idea what might be causing it or how to resolve it? I haven't been able
to find anything.

Please send me replies off-list, as I get the digest. Thanks!

Diane Girardin