TV term; "color blur"?

Subject: TV term; "color blur"?
From: Yosuke Ichikawa <ichikawayosuke -at- obun -dot- co -dot- jp>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:00:21 +0900


When you place something magnetic (like a speaker) close to a TV set, the color may be affected, changing to green or purple or some color other than what it should be.

I need to know what this phenomenon is called.
I thought of phrases like "color blur" or "color deterioration", but I thought I'll ask the native English speakers on this list if there is an generally accepted term.

If you can help, I would appreciate it if you can reply (also) to my adress, as I'm on digest.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Yosuke Ichikawa
Obun Printing

Previous by Author: Re: Translation budgeting question
Next by Author: Re: TV term; "color blur"?
Previous by Thread: Re: FREE White Paper?
Next by Thread: Re: TV term; "color blur"?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads