RE. What's another name for QA?

Subject: RE. What's another name for QA?
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:23:15 -0700

"Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA> wrote:


> Why? <g> OK, since you asked: how about "user satisfaction",
> testing" (in the hope that the name carries mystical significance
that will
> eventually persuade them to let you do some usability testing),
> editing", or "product verification"?


Hmmm. Howzabout "Usability Engineering Department," or something like
that ("Department of Usability," etc.)?


> --Geoff Hart, FERIC, Pointe-Claire, Quebec
> geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Obligatory .sig:

"If it's GUI enough for you, it's GUI enough for me."
--G. Kawasaki, "The Computer Curmudgeon"

Previous by Author: Re: My web site
Next by Author: Re: OT: IE 5 *required* for accessing a web site?!
Previous by Thread: RE. What's another name for QA?
Next by Thread: Re: RE. What's another name for QA?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads