Saving Links When Converting Word Doc to PDF

Subject: Saving Links When Converting Word Doc to PDF
From: "C B" <atekwriter30 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:51:04 EDT

Hello everyone,

I'd like to convert an MS Word document to Adobe's PDF format AND preserve Word's links. Because my document is not exactly small (300+ pages), I'd also like to automatically generate some of those links. Does anyone have any experience (or know of anyone that has had success with) a tool that can do this? I tried multi-linker in the past, and unfortunately, was not pleased with the results.

Thanks,

Chantel Brathwaite
atekwriter30 -at- hotmail -dot- com