Re: E-stuff

Subject: Re: E-stuff
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:27:54 -0500

Bruce Byfield wrote:

> A few of these terms, such as "e-mail" will probably stick
> around. "E-business" might too, but, once the Internet is an
> established part of business, nobody will want to single it out
> from anything else that a company does. However, I suspect that,
> ten years from now, the only people who remember most of these
> terms are people who are heavily into nostalgia and historical
> novelists (who will use "e-this" and "e-that" for period
> flavour).

So in 100 years, adding "e-" to the front of your business name will give you the same faux historical flavor as adding "e" to the end of your name today (Ye Olde Shoppe).

eTracy
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc