Re: Help - I'm brain-dead! What's another name for QA

Subject: Re: Help - I'm brain-dead! What's another name for QA
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Shannon Kornis <real_mccoy97 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

It's pretty hard to toss out names without knowing why you are
changing it. If you are trying to disquise something, then it needs
to be named something to reinforce the opposite of it. If you need a
new name because someone else is taking it, then what are you doing
that's different (or you'd be one instead of two)?

Unfortunately, I gotta ask why, or you might as well just feed the
letters into an anagram generator and come up with random letters.

--- Shannon Kornis <real_mccoy97 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> I need to rename our QA Dept. Don't ask why... What is another
> widely
> known name for Quality Assurnace? I hate to call it the testers or
> the
> testing dept.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/