WinHelp 2000 : Where has the color in my bullets gone?

Subject: WinHelp 2000 : Where has the color in my bullets gone?
From: Kandis Weiner <kandis -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:32:41 -0400

Hello All,

(This message was also posted on the WinHelp mailing list.)

I'm working on a WinHelp 2000 project (my first). I hope some kind soul
has come across the same problem and has found a solution.

Here we go...

I am having troubles getting WinHelp to duplicate what I have created in
the Word template (Robohelp.dot).

My question specifically: How do I preserve custom colors for bullets in
my final help file?

I am using the symbol font for the bullet. I have tried changing the
compression settings. But I still seem to have the same problem: my
bullets appear in black in the final help document.

Has anybody out there come across this problem and found a fix?

Thanks Much!
--
Kandis Weiner
kandis -at- toonboom -dot- com