OT: Changing Powerpoint default font

Subject: OT: Changing Powerpoint default font
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:36:21 +0100

Hi all,

Yes, I know I'm sending a second OT question in as many weeks, but I'm
leaving tech writing at the end of the week to do freelance technology
journalism, so I'm trying to tie up all the loose ends before I go. Please
bear with me.

Anyway...

Does anyone know how to permanently change the default fonts in Powerpoint?
We use our own true type font (Dax) for all companmy documents, so wish to
change the default font from Times New Roman to Dax. Does anyone know how to
do this?

I've tried using the Replace fonts feature and the Default for new objects
check box, but both only change the font for the current project. Any more
ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot,

Aoidin

Aoidin Scully