RE: FrameMaker Files

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Files
From: "Fisher, Melissa" <Melissa -dot- Fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com>
To: "'kelli -dot- rogers -at- onyxgfx -dot- com'" <kelli -dot- rogers -at- onyxgfx -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:06:42 -0400

Kelli,

Yes and yes, sort of.

You must always create the TOC and LOF as separate files. However, you can
import them into your "body" document as text insets. Use the
File>Import>File option.

Another option is to create a book file that contains all three of your
files in it. This is simpler than importing the file in a lot of ways, but
if you don't necessarily want your TOC and LOF to be on separate printed
pages, you'll need to use the import>file feature.

I'd be glad to help you to the best of my ability off-list if you have more
questions about either approach.

Melissa Fisher
melissa -dot- fisher -at- delta-air -dot- com
(404) 773-8674