Fair cut: WAS: Recruiter Question

Subject: Fair cut: WAS: Recruiter Question
From: rebecca rachmany <rebecca -at- COMMERCEMIND -dot- com>
To: 'Tina Cipolla' <tcipolla -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:45:11 +0200

> (agency is) taking way too high of a markup these
>days, and people working for them are not getting their fair share.

What is considered a 'fair cut' for a contracting agency? To me 30%-40%
seems reasonable, but obviously you don't think so. I'd like to hear what
others have to say.

Also, what services are they providing? Just placement, or some editing
and/or training? What do you expect them to provide? If they aren't
providing some help in guiding the project, obviously the cut is smaller.

Rebecca Rachmany
Commercemind
PO Box 920, Kfar Saba 44109
972-9-7642000 x217