Re: Recruiters

Subject: Re: Recruiters
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:24:31 -0500

Andrew, I think you're misunderstanding me, the recruiter is digging in
to my rate, not taking a cut ABOVE my rate. And yes, I believe I am
worth X and I should get paid X. If a recruiter doesn't want to pay X
then I won't work with said recruiter. It's as simple as that. I don't
believe I should be making X + Y, JUST X.

Isn't that the same issue that the person in Boston brought up? She
wanted X but a recruitment firm told her she was out of line? Her rate
was her rate, she just wanted X, not X + Y.

When is voicing an opinion, whether or not it's calling someone greedy
(based on past experiences with said person) suddenly libelous?
--
Michele

just another stop on the web: http://www2.bitstream.net/~mdavis