RE: graphic artist work

Subject: RE: graphic artist work
From: Phila -at- VIPS -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:15:02 -0400

I'll definitely grant the poetic difference between "flddaff.jpg" and "A
Field of Daffodils.jpg," especially if you're selling the image files.

Lyricism suddenly takes a back seat, however, if your machine crashes and
you need to scroll DOS directories, trying to distinguish between DOS names
for, say, A Field of Daffodils.jpg and A Field of Delphinium.jpg.

I stick to 8.3 for the same reason I would keep a life preserver on a boat.
It may not be needed all the time, but when it is needed, it's ready.

Thanks,
Phila
Philomena Hoopes
ViPS, Inc.
Phila -at- mail -dot- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- mail -dot- vips -dot- com>
(410) 832-8330 ext. 8845