Re: To case or not to Case

Subject: Re: To case or not to Case
From: tomb -at- ssllc -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:32:18 -0700

Find a copy of the follow book; it's the Strunk and White of programming.

Kernighan, Brian W. & P.J. Plauger. The Elements of Programming Style. ISBN
0070341990.

The examples used are FOTRAN and PL/I but, as with Strunk and White, the
information is valuable. This may be a useful resource for programmers and
TWs.

tdb
TD Beau, Project Manager
Signet Systems, LLC