Re: Incorporated: Information Needed

Subject: Re: Incorporated: Information Needed
From: tomb -at- ssllc -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:47:15 -0700

I was advised to read the books listed below. Kiyosaki's book doesn't
directly address incorporating but it does offer a different perspective on
managing money and creating wealth.

Check your local public library.
Allen, CW. Inc. & Grow Rich. ISBN 0967187109.
Kiyosaki, Robert T. Rich Dad, Poor Dad. ISBN 0446677450

As Peter commented, "See a competent professional in your state."

Well intentioned,
tdb
Every man is a captain on a calm sea. -Hemingway