SUMMARY: Word page numbering when printing to PDF

Subject: SUMMARY: Word page numbering when printing to PDF
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:40:00 -0400

Thanks to Renee LaPlume, Michele Marques and John Locke for helping me with
the page numbering issue. It's actually a Word issue that is resolved by
installing patch SR-1a which is available from officeupdate.microsoft.com.

Although no one emailed me on the fuzzy graphics, I seem to remember from
other threads that this is a known PDF issue. If anyone has a resolution for
it, I've still got about a day to fix it.

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com