Word page numbering when printing to PDF

Subject: Word page numbering when printing to PDF
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:05:13 -0400

I've searched the archives, and haven't seen anything on this. I've created
a 124-page document in Word, chock full o' linked graphics, Visio docs, and
cross references. Some of the linked graphics are linked as relative
locations, and some as fixed locations. Do you know why Word does this? The
main issue I'm having, though, is page numbering. If I print to a regular
printer, they're fine. They're fine in the print preview. However, when I
print to PDF (or even going the long way, printing to the default Adobe
PostScript printer, printing to file, and using Distiller to convert it to
PDF) the pages are all numbered 1 of 1, 2 of 2, and so on. Help with either
issue is appreciated! If I get a solution that works, I'll post it for
everyone. Thanks!

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com