RE: Re. know a good tool for web screen caps?

Subject: RE: Re. know a good tool for web screen caps?
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:13:03 -0400

Thanks everybody for the advice.... I've got both SnagIt and Psp installed,
and SnagIt wins!!!

With SnagIt, I could crop just parts of a webpage to copy--and in about 2
seconds after I downloaded the program, I had the picture of the login box
in my Word doc, and done!

--but don't know that Psp can do the same... I tried to do it with Psp, but
same thing as Paint... when I capture the website, the login box in the
middle of it is too messy, and there are way too many steps to crop that
picture. Maybe I just don't know all the tricks that Psp can do for me,
but no question, SnagIt is easy, simple and my job's done!!

Thanks again for the advice...

Nancy McDonald