OT: what day is it?

Subject: OT: what day is it?
From: Bill Swallow <bswallow -at- poweradz -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:04:15 -0400

It seems all you folks with Palm Pilots have the upper hand... I did double-check,
and today is in fact Wednesday and not Tuesday. I guess with all this rain we've
been having I've lost track of time... instead of daylight and darkness I'm
getting dark and darker. Ah hell, I have no excuse... I'm just an idiot. ;-)

--
Bill Swallow
Technical Writer