RE: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: RE: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:16:31 EDT

Er... First I stuck my neck out to post my trip report. Then I read comments
about how a trip report really should contain "benefits to the company," not
just recaps of individual presentations. Finally, I read this from Michele
Marques <mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com>:

>> I expect a junior employee to focus on
>> individual presentations and maybe to pick up on some general
>> trends at the conference. Hopefully, the junior employee will come
>> back with ideas to apply to work, but will probably come from
>> specific sessions.

>> Although I would expect a more senior employee to come back
>> with short and long-term ideas to benefit the company, I would not
>> necessarily expect these ideas to mentioned on a report posted to

Now I must reveal that I edited down my trip report (imagine it as even
longer 8^). I'm not sharing my comments or short- and long-term plans with
you guys. But I did have them! Honest...

-- Steve

Steven Jong, Documentation Team Manager ("Typo? What tpyo?")
Lightbridge, Inc., 67 South Bedford St., Burlington, MA 01803 USA
mailto:jong -at- lightbridge -dot- com -dot- nospam 781.359.4902 [voice]
Home Sweet Homepage: http://members.aol.com/SteveFJong