Re: Client from Hell redux

Subject: Re: Client from Hell redux
From: Linda Moore <lhmoore -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: Ron Sering <rsering -at- excalib -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:02:14 -0700

Ron Sering,

When you sign a contract, do you require the client to name one person within
the company for you to deal with. This avoids the problem of different people in
the company telling you to do different things. Then if you get your primary
contact to approve your work. Then it is his job to manage everyone else within
the company that you interface with. This also gives you a primary contact for
giving him written notice that sections of the contract are not being adhered to
and what the downside consequences are to the client.

This is what has always worked very well for me.

Linda Moore